You’ve just stumbled upon the article you were seeking for at the ideal time if you’re one of the many foreign truck drivers looking for ways to work as a truck driver in the United States.
In this article, we’ll provide you detailed instructions on how to apply for truck driving jobs in the USA that sponsor visas.
There have always been a lot of immigrants from all over the world each year since it is well known that the United States is one of the best locations in the world to live and work.
In search of “greener pastures,” millions of immigrants from around the world travel to the United States every year. Most of them are successful in this country. The United States provides its population with a higher quality of living, a wide range of job opportunities, and a safe place to live.
More than 20,000 truck companies in the US, according to data, have opportunities for truck drivers. If you have experience operating a truck, this is a great opportunity for you.
You can find truck driving jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship, which will spare you the worry of having to spend a lot of money supporting your visa as the employer will be the one to sponsor your visa to enter the country.
However, there are specific standards and credentials of the truck firm that you must meet if you wish to apply for truck driving positions in the United States.
Truck Driving Jobs In USA
Truck driving entails moving goods and services, often from producers to clients. In the USA, there are various truck driving professions, including long- and short-haul drivers.
As would be expected, truck drivers should have a solid understanding of technical issues, be able to resolve any problems that may emerge, frequently check the vehicle’s condition, and replace worn-out parts to maintain efficient operation.
In the US, a truck driver’s annual salary might range from $52,034 to $68,293.
Responsibilities Of Truck Drivers In USA
Some of the responsibilities and duties of a truck driver in the US include the following:
- Deliver products to clients and customers according to the agreed-upon schedule.
- respect the company’s policies and guidelines
- Check the car’s safety regularly to make sure it conforms with all rules and laws put forth by the American government.
- Deliver the items to the designated locations.
- Maintaining the truck’s condition by carrying out routine maintenance
- Make prompt repairs to the truck.
- Obtain pertinent signatures, store stamps, or follow required criteria to guarantee that invoices are settled accurately.
Truck Driving Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA
When hiring a foreign worker for a truck driving position in the US, the trucking firm or company has the option of sponsoring the person’s immigration to the nation.
The majority of the time, the program for sponsoring visas takes care of the needs of the foreign worker, including insurance and healthcare expenses. It could also consist of paid time off.
International workers can maintain their visa status while working in the country thanks to the visa sponsorship program. It is a really simple program to apply for because there isn’t much paperwork to fill out and the process is straightforward as long as you meet the requirements.
For consideration for the truck driving post, foreign applicants must have a work or employment offer from a company based in the United States, and the offer must be for a full-time position. There are additional requirements for your visa that must be satisfied in order for the firm to sponsor it.
What You Need To Work As A Truck Driver In The USA
You should be aware that there are a specific set of abilities required to drive a truck or trailer in the United States.
- You must be able to drive straight and operate a vehicle in order to transport goods.
- Truck drivers must be able to guarantee the safety and security of the cargo.
- Truck drivers must be able to receive and transmit information to the company.
- Routes and schedules for trips must be prepared.
- Regular vehicle inspections must be performed by truck drivers, including checking the brakes, cold storage, lights, and other compartments.
Requirements To Apply For Truck Driving Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA
You must first satisfy a number of prerequisites before you can apply for truck driving jobs in the US with visa sponsorship. You must first fulfill the following conditions before applying for truck driving employment in the US that are visa-sponsored:
- Valid driver’s license
- Formal education in arithmetic
- Capable of lifting up to 60 pounds in all weather conditions.
- Skill in operation of hand tools
- GED or High School Diploma
- Good driving record.
- Previous truck driving experience, Class A or B CDL preferred
- Highway maintenance and traffic control safety practices
How To Apply For Visa Sponsored Truck Driving Jobs In USA
If you are satisfied that you meet all requirements, you can submit an application for truck driving employment in the United States with sponsorship of a visa. Some of the things you have to do when applying are as follows:
- Visit employment boards to look for truck driving positions.
- Look for truck driving positions in the USA that sponsor visas.
- Examine the job descriptions for each of the available positions.
- Do a comprehensive investigation of the business
- Upload your resume and the other necessary files.
- To finish your online application procedure, thoroughly read through and adhere to the instructions.
- Wait for a response from the business after you’ve successfully finished the aforementioned procedures for your online application.
Perks of Getting Visa Sponsored Truck Driving Jobs In USA
Now, we’ll see some of the advantages of truck driving jobs with visa sponsorship in the USA in this part.
- Dental and vision coverage
- Flexible working conditions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Attractive salaries
- Paid vacation and sick day off
- Health insurance coverage
- Wellness Program
- Health savings account
- Employment assistance program
- Retirement saving plan
Where To Find Visa Sponsored Truck Driving Jobs In Usa
We’ve listed several trustworthy websites for you to check out as you look for truck driving jobs in the US.
- Google Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I immigrate to USA as a truck driver?
Yes. A truck driver is eligible to come to the US. However, since American trucking companies use this system to hire foreign truck drivers, you will need to go through the H-2B visa application process. Our thorough investigation suggests that the H-2B is probably the best option for truck drivers in terms of a visa.
2. How much do truck drivers earn in USA?
A truck driver’s annual salary in the US could range from $59,039 to $62,934, or about $29.03 per hour. If you have a lot of experience, your annual salary might reach $83,034.
3. How can I get a work permit as a truck driver in USA?
You will require a CDL (Commercial Driver’s License), which you may obtain from the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), in addition to a heavy vehicle driving permit, for many organizations.
4. Can truck drivers apply for green card?
Commercial truck drivers may be brought to the United States on a temporary or permanent basis at the desire of trucking companies there. They have the option of supporting the green card application of international truck drivers by sponsoring them.
Although the process of becoming a truck driver and immigrating to the United States is more challenging than most people realize, we believe you have a better chance of success if you are aware about the position, the required skills, and the application procedure.
If you want the procedure to go more quickly and smoothly, you must make sure that you meet all requirements in order to be qualified and receive a job offer from an employer or truck driving company in the United States.
Naijschools.com – USA 2022 Truck Driver Jobs with VISA Sponsorship
Centerofopportunities.com – Truck Driver Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Traveljobhealth.com – How to get Truck Driver in USA With Visa Sponsorship 2022
thefasthire.org – Truck Driving Jobs In The USA With Visa Sponsorship
careersafrik.com – USA Truck Drive Jobs
indeed.com -Visa Sponsorship Truck Driver